Monday, July 2, 2012

Something Sunday --- Tetons

Ha yes you know it.  Sometimes you got to get out in nature and just enjoy life.  You know it no cell phones, laptops, facebook just you and the camera!  I had an opportunity to do this a while back and was able to get some awesome shots and relax at the same time.  Here you go!

Sun setting in the Tetons!  I love sunsets.

See my true self is coming out.  This is at about 1 am at the shore of Jenny lake.  The lighting was perfect for a long exposure.  This was the result.  I like very much.

This is the whole reason why I went to the Tetons.  I saw some reflection shots.  This is not one of the clearest but I like the way the water comes over the dam thingy.  Way cool.

If you look real close you can see the duck that just had to be swimming at this point! 

Had a great time and enjoyed meeting fellow photographers relaxing and getting some images like these. There are more but for another post maybe...

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures, Eddy! We're leaving Wednesday heading north as well. I don't know if I have the fortitude to try a 1 AM shot, but wow, I love that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are really amazing shots! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete