Monday, July 23, 2012

Something Sunday --- July Gallery Walk

Okay if you have been following my blog you know my goal is to enter at least 2 photos into every Gallery walk held in Logan Utah.  This months was actually a contest based on classic cars.  Every year Logan hold what is called the Classic Car Cruise IN (I think that is what I called it anyway) There were hundreds maybe even thousands of cars there.  The assignment should we choose to accept it was to photograph the cars and present it for a contest at the gallery walk.  I decided to step out of the norm and see if that changed anything for me...  Here are the photos.



Ah once again a lot of fun and challenge to capture not my everyday run of the mill shot.  A special thanks to L for her assistance this night.  IT was greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Eddy - I really like the wheel through the round window! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete