Monday, July 16, 2012

Something Sunday --- More Arizona

Well as long as I am on the topic.  I must confess one my favorite pictures from Arizona will not be seen by the public.  It was a gift to a very special person, but here are some other ones that I really enjoyed capturing while I was in Arizona.

This is kissing rocks in Sedona, AZ please note the peeping tom (Flintstone) head message me if you can't find it!  Truly amazing country there.

Wow what more can you say...


Now I must admit I really enjoy capturing photos while i was in Arizona some beautiful country and hot wow.  Not to be outdone though I have gotten some great captures of Utah canyons.  I am working on these photos and hope to be posting them soon.   Yes I know my projects are always on the back burner.

1 comment:

  1. Goodness gracious, Eddy! Those are some gorgeous pics! This kissing rocks brought a smile to my face and the other one...so dramatic! Love it!

    ReplyDelete