Monday, January 2, 2012

Something Sunday --- Rogers Family Benefit concert

Yes I know it is the start of a new year and yes I am not confused and know it is Monday, but I have had a catastrophe in my life.  I am still trying to figure out how I survived with NO Internet!!!  But we are back up and running strong now.  So enjoy this post.

This year was a unique Christmas for me.  Those that know what I did will know why it was unique.  Those that do not will have no idea what I am talking about.  You see I am not a huge big fan of Christmas.  I love the meaning behind it do not get me wrong.  But I think in today's society it is all about getting the presents!  Well I was proved wrong as is usually the case.  This is a benefit concert that was held for the Rogers family.  For those that want to know more see Lantern Lanes page on Face book.  I, yes little old me, had the honor of taking photos for it.  Great cause fun times and enjoyed by all.



This was a silent auction that was going on.


Bambi singing her heart out on this one.


Live Auction if you look closely I caught someone bidding even!

Alex did an incredible job.  SO much I am trying to figure out where he performs.


Everyone was moving and rockin the joint!


Lantern Lane was joined on stage by one of the children of the family.


Hold On!!!


The finale:  All performers were in on this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment