Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Something Sunday --- Golden Hour

Yes I know it is Christmas day and I have been getting some great shots that will need to be posted.  I have struggled this year to get into the Spirit so to speak, but it is a good time of the year.  So to all that read this have a very Merry safe fun enjoyable Christmas.

There is a brief moment in every day where the light is just spectacular.  It is called The Golden Hour and I have yet to take a bad picture during this time.  It is right as the sun in sinking below the horizon and then about 15 min afterwards as you have the largest diffuser in the world.  some of the captures be it people scenery nature are amazing.  So get out there and try to find the golden hour but always be ready before and after!!

Here are some shots of H during this time.  Yes I know I still hear here saying I am so cute!







Golden hour is a tremendous time to take pictures and if it starts getting too dark there is always Black and white!

Got try it you will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment