Sunday, January 8, 2012

The L Family

Even though it was the Christmas season I still had the wonderful opportunity of taking some pictures.  This was one of the fun ones.  You see these folks are my friends as well so we made some pictures ate some food and enjoyed a great night together.  These are some of my favorites!


Haha this one made me laugh makes you wonder what was going on in his mind.


The beautiful family all together man this was a lot of work.


The muscle man himself how awesome is that.

Just wants to be like dad with a phone in hand.


The happy and proud parents of this incredible family.

This is why I enjoy being a photographer.  We had a lot of fun with all that was going on during this time.  It was a moment to reflect relax and enjoy having some good old photography fun!!

1 comment: