Sunday, January 15, 2012

Something Sunday --- Byrd Street Band Austin Texas

Okay being from the great state of Texas and particularly from the San Antonio Austin area you get to see some pretty cool and amazing stuff.  As I was traveling I landed in the airport for Austin Texas.  For those that may not know Austin is known as The Live Music Capitol of The World.  The sign at the airport said so!  Well anyway in the airport they had live music being played.  These are some of my first attempts at photography of people and I ran across them and thought wow I have done nothing with these.  Since I have not been able to get a hold of them I will share with yall instead!








Ah brings back memories of 6th street seeing these pictures sure do.  Live Music Capitol of the world ROCK ON!!!!

1 comment: