Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Photographers Dream...

Wow what a weekend my good friends daughter got married.  I wish I could say this blog was about them but I am still developing the pictures (there is only about 550 to go through so it will be shortly).  They had their open house at the Holmgren Historical Farms and I tell you what a photographers dream.  You see it is a really cool place they have a pond for water shots.  There is an old fashioned gift shop and oh wow the barn.  I have been asked to post some of the pictures I took inside the barn and I think they are awesome.  Take a look and see what you think!




I thought it was an incredible place to hold the open house and a joy to shoot there.  I can't wait until I have the opportunity to go back and shoot some more there.

No comments:

Post a Comment