Monday, October 17, 2011

Something Sunday --- On Monday Bees

Yep you guessed it...  Between not having use of my shoulder and now changing of the season with allergies/sickness/gambu as I have heard it put.  I have been wiped out this last week.  I have worked on a wedding open house and also at the Mark Miller Motorsports projects and am hoping I can post some of those soon. 

But in honor of an animal that if they were not here from what I am told the earth would not exist very long.  I am very thankful these little guys do the work they do.  Just hope I do not make them mad enough to HURT me!






Okay just a bit of advise when shooting bees.  You have to really get in close to capture them well so use your longest lens.  I was shooting at 300mm with these shots here.  Does a couple of things but most importantly keeps you safe.  The hard part is you have to hold steady.  These here are not as sharp as I wanted them to be but hey not too bad with a hurt shoulder.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love that first one!! You can actually see the sunlight reflecting off the bee! Great capture!!

    ReplyDelete