Sunday, October 23, 2011

Something Sunday --- Photographers Eye

I often get asked about what I call my photography name and watermark.  I guess I was trying to be funny when I came up with I 4 Photography.  I mean to me it makes perfect sense.  Ever since I have started taking photos I am always being told I have an eye (I) for (4) photography.  I mean I sometimes see things that would just make an awesome picture and have to snap it.  Today while speaking to an expecting mother and her situation I see images in my head about how I want some of the pictures to look.  I mean capturing that special moment is incredible but to create that moment is even more special.

Here is an example of things I just saw in a persons home and had to snap away at them.  Hope you enjoy them as well.





Now granted she had some amazing decorating going on in her home and it made it easy to see things.  That is part of being a photographer to see things and then capture the images as you see them.  Tomorrow the next part of the magic will take place as we create the images and get to take them.  Does it get any better than that.  It is fun when I am asked to do a shoot the ideas planning and images come to mind.  That is the beauty of photography you can capture the moment as I did above or create the moment as I will tomorrow.

I guess what I am trying to say if you go into a shoot with a plan thought out no matter how big or small a shoot it may be (yes even your son or daughters birthday party) then your photos can and will improve tremendously!

No comments:

Post a Comment