Monday, October 10, 2011

Something Sunday --- ....

Don't know what I will call this weeks.  I have been doing basically nothing since Sept 6th well other than working.  As the doctor said there is a light at the end of the tunnel as I start physical therapy on the 19th of this month.  I am hoping then I will be able to hold the camera steady enough that I do not get blurry images.  But that does not mean I have not been trying at least.

I really enjoy this time of year.  Ever since I was a little child I was in love with Wonder Woman.  Last night I got to dance with her.  My only regret is that I do not have any proof of this other than my own memory.  There is an adage to always have your camera with you as you never know when it might be needed!  I guess that will be my tip for the day:  Carry it use it I mean if you do not like the shot just delete it right.

Here are a couple of challenging ones L set up for me.  It was not what I was expecting but ended up with some cool images!






No comments:

Post a Comment