Sunday, November 6, 2011

Something Sunday --- Scott Kelby World Wide Photo Walk

Okay so I have pretty much been out of it the last 2 1/2 months now.  I am slowly getting back the surgery went well and I am getting range of motion back.  It has been a long road and it amazes you how having only one shoulder can slow you down so much!  This photo walk was my first foray back to photography since my surgery.  It was a lot harder than I thought as I was shooting one handed.  But these are my favorites of the day!


This was the shirt our Walk Leader was wearing.  I thought I would take a picture and I liked the way it came out.


This couple was following us or we were following them...  I warned them several times they would end up in a picture so here is my version!


This is C a very good photographer but as you can see a model as well!  Reflections are the best but not easy to capture.


Inside the library.  I really enjoyed the colors reflecting from these suspended panels.


My final picture of the day.  By this time my right arm was killing me.  I even switched to my lightest lens and it did not help.  I thought the subject matter was perfect my arm was killing so do cigarettes kill!
What a great charitable opportunity we had that day.  The money that was raised for sale of T-Shirts and things went to an orphanage.  I also learned USU is an awesome place to take some pictures.  A lot of little cubby holes and places to set shots up just wished I would have been able to shoot more!

No comments:

Post a Comment