Wednesday, January 5, 2011

GEARHEAD

According to my friend A that is the name if you have no idea what a GEARHEAD is then check these out!


This is Gearhead a fabulous cover band based out of the Northern Utah area but will travel to where the money is!


Drummers get no respect.  In the back out of the way so I shot this photo first just to honor "The Drummer"


This is A he plays the bass well most of the time well all right he tries really hard.  Just kidding A.


This is R with his lightning fast crisp solos what more can be said...


Is this the voice of the group??? 
 Okay for reals the band sounded great and I know I messed with the guys in the captions but they have a really tight sound and it was a joy to hear them playing.  It was a tough shoot for me though as the lighting was really really bad, but we had a lot of fun and a good time was had by all dancing and enjoying the music.  There are more photos but hey that is for the band to release so enjoy these and if I can post more at a later date I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment