Sunday, January 23, 2011

Photos of Big D the man

Okay let me fill you in on the story I guess.  I met D back in 1989 in a whole different place than we are now.  No I mean that literally you see we met wile in Taiwan.  I was always amazed at D and have the utmost respect for him.  Through the wonders of Facebook we reconnected last year and have been keeping in touch.  This last summer he asked me to sing at a special event for him and well my respect has only grown.  We have a common goal and I am looking forward to the day we will accomplish it.

Well all that being said I noticed one day on his FB page he had a picture of him on a street in a black leather jacket.  On the picture it had 24 and a Fox logo.  You see D is good with making graphic stuff so I was like yea yea what ever.  Well to my amazement he actually was on 24 and can even be seen in the episode he showed it to me as proof.  I was amazed and even more shocked when he asked me to take some head shots of him for his portfolio.  Well 444 shots later these are some of my favorites.  Please bear in mind that they have not been post processed in anyway yet, but I do not think they need a lot done to them as you will see. 









This is just the beginning as we had several wardrobe changes and some dynamic stuff going on.  I will continue to work on some other ones and post them as well.  Thanks D for being a great friend motivator and having fun on a very cold day.

No comments:

Post a Comment