Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

Wow between New Years Eve traditions and New Years day gatherings.  Then all the excitement at work after coming back from the holidays.  Enjoying Hillary's visit and doing all I can to meet life's demands I have neglected to post for yall.  Forgive me as it has been a very hectic few days...

I read a sign today and it said "The only way to make your dreams come true is to wake up" as I pondered what it said I have decided to change it a little to the following:

"The only way to make your dreams come true is to wake up and do!"  You know as the new year has dawned I have decided that the only thing keeping you from your dreams is yourself.  I know more deep stuff but hey I have a lot in my little mind that sometimes just needs to be let out.

That does not mean I have not been busy.  I had the honor and joy of going out with Hillary during her visit over the Christmas holidays to take some senior pictures.  The main issue is that there was a blizzard outside I mean literally on the day it was scheduled.  So we had to find a way to compromise as I wanted to take the photos and Hillary did not want to freeze.  Here is what we came up with.  She is a wonderful person a great  daughter/step-daughter smart and as you will see very beautiful.  I am glad she was able to visit see her friends and spend some time with me. 







No I am not crying just got something in my eye...

No comments:

Post a Comment