Sunday, September 2, 2012

Something Sunday --- Photos!!!

You know I look at pictures a lot of pictures.  I like it to be able to see other photographers interpretations of things.  I enjoy seeing the creative and fun things they create or capture.  There are a couple I would like to point out.  Levi Sim is a friend mentor and incredible photographer.  He recently had a new born shoot that wow I just really like it.  I am going to try link the photo here is the address I hope

http://www.sdesignsphotography.com/2012/08/harbinger.html

Awesome picture and to capture the emotion of a child id difficult to do!

The second one I would like to put out is Greg Fabricius he is an amazing photographer of landscapes.  He recently caught a photo of the blue moon that I think is amazing.  We had storms most of the night so I was not able to capture any but his wow.  Check it out!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=334629709963909&set=a.153798208047061.34774.136485096445039&type=1&theater


Thirdly is a fun photographer.  How she comes up with some of her shots I have no idea.  She says all she has is time but with a family children I do not see how this is true!  I really enjoyed this one she captured.  As she said it tells a story and you get to create it!  What story will you come up with...

http://amyljensenphotography.blogspot.com/2012/08/just-one-of-those-days.html

I am still unable to upload photos as my server is messed up.  I do not have a server if anyone has some suggestions I sure am willing to try them!








No comments:

Post a Comment