Sunday, September 9, 2012

Something Sunday --- September Gallery Walk

Woo hoo I am hoping the problem is resolved and we are back to posting.  I have so much to catch up with I might even start doing some mid-week stuff.  I know I know what am I thinking but I am being asked if I still am doing photography...  Well the answer is a definite yes!!!  I have been way busy for sure and shooting some scenic shots and some people.  I am hoping to get some of them posted soon, but in the mean time here is the latest I submitted for the September Logan Gallery Walk.  If you get a chance drop by Jacks Wood Fire Oven Pizza in Logan to check them out.  Better hurry though as after Oct. 13th they will no longer be there.

The theme this go around was summer.

Well this was one of my many summer trips this year "Kissing Rocks" in Sedona Arizona

While headed to work one day a summer storm was blowing in.  I went to my favorite over point as the rising sun was catching the rain just right!

Keep an eye out as I said I have some catching up to do and mid-week stuff is very much so an option.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to get that worked out and can share your work again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those are just tunning! I love the colors & clarity that you captured!!

    ReplyDelete