Sunday, September 23, 2012

Something Sunday --- Variety

Well the good thing about being under doctors orders is it makes you slow down and rest.  Do not worry I am fine but I am getting caught up on some projects I have had on the burner for a long time.  The reason I am calling this one variety is there are pictures from several different aspects.  Hope you enjoy and comment away!

Well my photographer friends went to Tony's Grove last weekend and me being the jealous type wasn't going to be left out even though I was in Pocatello.  Here is one I captured.

Being a photographer you meet all kinds of artsy folks with a lot more talent and skill than I.  This is the work of my Pottery friend I love the leaves or grass on the pottery I think the last pitcher is my favorite.  Go to her website and see more of her work.  http://www.etsy.com/shop/SpicedEarthPottery .  It is incredible work check it out she might have some pieces you like!
 
Of course this is H.  She visited before heading back to college.  We did not have a lot of time but you know traditions...  This is a shoot we did up by the Salt Lake Temple.


You know being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints I have been told I am not Christian.  This is the Christus statue in the visitor center of Temple Square in Salt Lake City Utah.  I would recommend visiting if you can.  It is not the best but was shot from about 100 ft away through a glass window.  I wish I had the skill to do Him justice but through Christ can all things be accomplished.  I will come back once I have more knowledge and skills to get a better photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment