Monday, August 20, 2012

Something Sunday --- Photography Slump

I think I will equate it to writers block.  As I was speaking to my friend and fellow photog K it just seems that it is a struggle to take the photos I want to take.  Now do not get me wrong I am still taking pictures and practicing but it does beg what is the point.  I have travelled all over the State of Utah this year in search of the photos that I want for me.  Yes it is true most of my favorite photos do not make my blog.  I enjoy capturing what I want to capture so can a contest or a judge take that away... 

Then to top it off I am unable to upload pictures cause it says the server is unavailable.  I do not have a server got to love modern technology right...

I will get to posting more photos as soon as I figure this one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment