Sunday, April 29, 2012

Something Sunday --- 2012 Cache Valley Cowboy Rendezvous

Wow a whole year has gone by since the last fun times we had at this event. This is an amazing event to attend and I highly encourage you to attend next year! It happens the first weekend in March and the shows wow it is amazing. This year featured Michael Martin Murphy and Dave Stamey. Of course the local talent shone as always it is amazing and an event I will remember.


Paul Bliss tells a cowboy poem from the heart!

Michael Martin Murphy

If memory serves this is when I am blamed for a mistake...  Me make folks nervous I have no idea why!

Mary Kay was awesome as always!

For those times when a Toyota just will not do.


Michael Martin Murphy's band played for the dance.  As can be seen a fun time was had by all.

Now I do not know about yall and these are just a few of the 1276 photos I took this weekend But it was a lot of fun some awesome talent assembled together!  I know my calendar is marked for next year!

1 comment:

  1. Those are great shots! Great lighting and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete