Monday, May 14, 2012

Something Sunday --- Harry Harpoon

Okay I really really like blues.  It is not the music for the faint of heart, but when you combine blues with photography oh man I was in heaven well as close as I can get (I think there is a song in there somewhere).  Meet Harry Harpoon he was phenomenal in Concert at the Brigham City Fine Arts Center at the Friday night concert.  With his permission I took several photos of the evening.  We were having fun!!!

My memory is going but I think this is his 1939 National Steel Guitar man could he make it talk!

Play guitar harmonica and sing and been doing it a lifetime.

These 2 have been friends for a while and you could see it in the way they played of each other awesome music and fun times

Oh yes the man on his own!

It was a great concert and so looking forward to a time when I can see him again!

No comments:

Post a Comment