Sunday, December 18, 2011

Something Sunday --- Gallery Walk (My first one)

Logan Utah is what I would call an artsy place.  The Summerfest is held during the summer months and I think that every 6 months a gallery walk is also held.  Now a gallery walk gives local artists a chance to display their pieces, get their name out, and hopefully sell some art pieces.  I have talked several times about putting some pieces in the photography exhibit at "The Mansion" but have never done it.  Well this year I thought I would try and see how it goes.  Following are the pieces I exhibited.

M suggested this shoot and I really liked the black and white version of downtown Brigham City.

I have had a vision of this one for a while but have not been able to find the tree I was looking for.  As I drove back from Iowa guess what.  Yes a wreck almost occured and had several semi trucks blow by and get in the picture but I got it!

Okay I must say this piece is very similar to the one I exhibited but not the original.  This is a 16 x 20 print and will only have one print hence the look alike on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment