Sunday, March 6, 2011

February

Well I do not know about yall but February for me was a rough month.  You see first I was sick and I mean wiped out for about 1 1/2 weeks.  For part of that time I stayed in bed and did nothing but sleep.  Well you know what that means right...  You guessed it once I go to where I could move I then spent forever trying to get everything caught up...  Crazy stuff I know but I should be back in the game now I hope.  I am going to try to post new stuff at least once a week.  If not more so stick with me and enjoy the new stuff I have going on.

This will be a quick one.  Long story but one photo.  I went on a business trip at the beginning of this month and on the first day I got there it was a spectacular gorgeous sunset, but I was in the middle of the town.  How are you supposed to capture a sunset with all the buildings and power lines in the way (I do not believe in photo shopping them out).  Well the next day I was out of the town a little ways working hoping I will get another one.  Well there were no clouds and I entered back into the office building bummed as all get out.  J one of my co-workers there said a good photographer would find beauty anywhere.  Now is that a challenge or what so I went back out and found this just for them...

Uh huh I thought it was awesome.  Oh yea do not challenge me and expect to win.  Well except maybe wii.
Hope yall like it as much as I do.  That was for you J!

No comments:

Post a Comment