Monday, March 21, 2011

Super Moon

Okay the biggest moon in about 19 years now and you do not think I am going to capture that...  Hmmmm lets see.  I was very seriously wondering if I would be able to!  You see weather as I have heard it stated so far in Utah is messed up, well anyway to continue.  We had a storm and cloud cover when the moon rose so I did not get any of those shots when it looks the biggest but I was able to capture these and do some other playing around stuff as you will see.



This was taken at 12:49 pm as I said the cloud cover was thick and it was burning off at about this time.  You can see some of the light reflecting off the cloud cover.


This is at about 2:50 am as you can see the cloud cover has left and it is very clear. 



Okay I saw on Yahoo regarding trick photography.  The next couple are my attempts at taking pictures at night that look like day.  It was fun but a lot of playing with the settings.

 
This was taken at 1 am in the morning can you believe it.  I sure did not but that is awesome in my opinion.

You bet I got it.  Lost a lot of sleep but it was well worth it in my opinion.  Hope yall enjoy my fun if you liked it let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment