Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sick

Oh wow I do so dislike being sick.  There is work, life and all the things that need to get done and yet here I am laying in bed wondering when I can I breathe through my nose again...  Utah has a bald Eagle day as it is on the migratory path for the birds.  I did not know all these years and have missed out but I got some awesome shots.  Here is one of my favorites.

This beautiful Eagle was actually shot when she was about 3 and is missing half her left wing because of this she lives at the Ogden Nature Center and is cared for by the staff there.   They brought her out to the Salt Flat Creek Resevoir for us to enjoy.  Good thing as the rest of the eagles had gotten spooked by some knuckleheads going where they should not be.

No comments:

Post a Comment