Friday, April 5, 2013

Something Sunday --- Friday Night Concert series Alex Bevan

Oh my goodness time does fly when we are having fun right!!!  But I have still been busy for sure taking photos.  It has been a journey all right.  I would like to highlight Brigham City's Friday Night Concert Series in this post.  I just find it amazing that you can hear and listen to world renowned talent in Brigham City Utah a small town in northern Utah.  I am so looking forward to the Blues this coming month as well, but here are some of the photos taken during Alex Bevan concert.




Here is Alex Bevan having a grand old time.  He could sing play and even tell a good story to boot! 

There are more to come for sure and if in the area look it up Brigham City Fine Arts Center Friday Night Concert Series there are still several more to go this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment