Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Something Sunday --- California Trip Struck Gold!

Well I finally returned to California I had not been there since my college days... not a bad thing in my mind as the first trip was not a fun experience (Californians love volleyball and do not like to lose either!).  But I finally realized what I had been missing.  Here are some of my favorites from the trip.

A theatre in Downtown Tracy California.  It brought back such a nostalgic feeling just standing across from it.

I have a thing for trees and this one caught my eye as I crossed the mountain range from Tracy California headed to Clayton California. 

Yosemite Valley...  What an amazing place God has created a lot was closed as I was too early in the season so I am planning a return trip

I have been visualizing this shot for a while now and did a lot of hiking to find the exact spot I wanted.  Then I waited for the proper time Golden Gate Bridge supporting San Francisco in the background wow.

I definitely am headed back to several places now that I have an idea of what California has to offer and I am not talking about the gold nuggets found there!

No comments:

Post a Comment