Sunday, November 11, 2012

Something Sunday --- Sports

Thank you Thank you Thank you that is for all the veterans past present and future, of which my father was one, that have sacrificed something if not all to protect the freedoms we have today!

I love certain sports playing volleyball for me is just down right fun!  I like watching basketball and have been known to be at a football game every once in a while.  So to take two things I like enjoy and put them together was just flat awesome.  A friend volunteered her children for me to do some football shots.  Thanks to S for letting me do it I walked 4.2 miles and got some awesome shots.  Here are a couple of my favorites.

Turning the corner!!!

Looks like he is going down right.  Not so ran on...  Please note the advertisement for Wilson help support my family just kidding.

About to get the party started on this one.

You are going down.

Great example of team tackling he was down.
Incredibly fun day.  Enjoyed and had a lot of fun shooting this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment