Monday, November 26, 2012

Something Sunday --- Favorite People Photos

It has been said that I do not photograph people.  Let me set the record straight.  I do photograph people and enjoy doing it in certain situations.  I am still learning a lot about how to capture the true emotion a person has and posing well we will not even go there...  My largest group so far has been 386 folks yes in one photo (got to love the church photo right).  The smallest has literally been a just born child now that was fun.

I was asked recently why I do not photograph people as I said and I was shocked.  Now I must admit on the blog and I think I may have said this before I usually do not post them for folks to see.  It is a moment in time between my clients and me and I do not have the right to post them that is up to the client as they see fit.  I have seen photos I have taken on Facebook and it just makes me smile that they thought enough of their pictures to share it to the world.  I have taken some fun ones lately and would like to share with their permission of course so enjoy.

This is the son of some great friends.  He recently was in the play Fiddler on The Roof.  Here is one I captured of "The Rabbi" that I liked

This is M when I heard it was going to be her birthday I think I set a post processing record to get this one done and it is posted first.

Sometimes in spite of my shortcomings natural beauty just makes the shot happen.

Here is A about as natural a smile as can be even though I think she was cursing me under her breath it was a little cold don't let the moon and sun fool you.

Here we have another A.  I wonder when I see where she is looking what plans they have for me...
Meet Dr T.  He told me a while back he was a rock climber and it always stuck.  With learning HDR and some other techniques I wanted to try something different for him.  I like it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment