Sunday, February 12, 2012

Something Sunday --- Lighting

Yes it is what a photographer does we capture light on a film or sensor depending on your camera.  I have strictly been what is called a natural light shooter.  I would take what I could find and make it the image I wanted using glass mirrors then reflectors and windows even.  Well I am evolving as a photographer and as I do I am finding it just is not good enough sometimes.  I recently shot a wedding and the lighting was not good at all.  Well I was introduced to the flash at this point.  Yes regrettably I used the little pop up flash on the camera as I had no choice it was that or no pictures...

So in my quest to find light and not liking the little pop up I have once again evolved.  Amazing how that happens.  I am now putting the flash off camera.  I have asked for several models with no success so I figured I needed to step up to the plate.

Check out what happened!!!




I guess the important thing is that we learn we grow and improve.  Same as with life huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment