Sunday, February 19, 2012

Something Sunday --- Gallery walks

I have a goal this year and it has to do with the gallery walks that are in Logan every three months.  It is really quite simple.  Each one this year I will submit 3 photos.  Sounds simple right I mean I took 19,786 photos last year should be some good ones right.  Well my challenge is that I have to take the picture during the 3 months between walks.  I am also trying very hard to see these photos sell so they have got to be good not only to me but others.  Makes for a tough challenge you see I like all my photos well the decent and good ones but to figure out what others like... that is a little tougher.  Here are the 3 I submitted for the Feb. 2012 walk.


Sun Rise over Bear Lake


This is the one that help me decide it had to be taken during the 3 months between walks, but I really thought it would sell.


I am part of a community called DP Challenge.  This photo was created as a submission for a challenge they hosted.


No comments:

Post a Comment