Saturday, April 9, 2011

Cache Valley Rendezvous

Well yeeee hawwww is all you can say.  What a fun time we had over this weekend.  Ahh the music and poems were amazing.  This was the first year they had it over in Hyrum Utah and we all hope it will become an annual event.  If you missed it get ready for next year.  These are my favorites taken of musicians, poets, and people in general.




Mary Kay has got a voice that is not only incredible but also matches her angelic looks.


Andy Nelson poet extraordinaire.  He had you laughing and in stitches, but this was a serious moment in a serious poem


Eli Barsi hailing from Canada delighted all with her singing and yodeling man she was good.


Ah good old Ernie Sites need you say more.  I mean come on rapping...  I guess it is true cowboys can do anything!


Even the kids had their fun.  Sure wish I could do this would help come branding time


I just liked this one a lot someones brand.


No comments:

Post a Comment