Sunday, December 9, 2012

Something Sunday --- Heber Cowboy Poetry

I love photography!  It is so fun to capture certain moments of time and be able to share them with my clients, friends and family.  But every once in a while sometime I take my camera to an event that I want to enjoy without a picture in mind.  This is one of those events that I speak of:  Heber Cowboy Poetry Gathering.  Such musical talent characters and fun packed into 3 days.  My friend J invited me to join them this year.  I of course accepted got tickets and took the camera along.  I was not expecting to get any shots but these I really like!  Enjoy and be safe this Christmas season!

Ernie rocks the house so to speak!

Premier poets spinning their yarns...

Many strings the first music I heard at a Cowboy Poetry gathering.  I have followed them a couple of years now enjoy their music and the fun they have.

Hello I'm Johnny Cash.

This entertainer did the Ultimate Tribute to Johnny Cash.  He was very good at it his concert was a lot of fun.  Makes me wish I had been able to see Cash perform in person!

I am often asked if I am staying out of trouble.  Well in case you do not know me well trouble follows me around for some reason.  Here is photographic proof!

I guess he thought you shoot me I will shoot back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment