Sunday, June 10, 2012

Something Sunday --- Dry Lake Band

I said I have been on a band concert kick lately.  I just love the raw emotion you can catch on a face during them.  I am a musician myself and discovered during my last outing that I do one of my own pet peeves when I sing...  Ah the complex world that a photographer lives in!  They are an incredible blue grass band that has a superb sound and are a joy to listen and watch.








If you ever get the chance you have got to check these guys out.  Incredible music and such fun to watch and listen to.  I believe they are playing at Summerfest this coming weekend!  Go and enjoy the sounds arts and food.

2 comments:

  1. The photos are, as usual, wonderful...but all I can wonder about is....what is your pet peeve that you discovered that you do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eddie!
    Thanks for the wonderful words and photos Sir!
    - Dry Lake Band

    ReplyDelete