Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Day

Wow what a fun day yesterday.  I hope yall enjoyed the pictures.  It has been a blast having Hillary spend some time up here with me and her friends.  Christmas is a hard holiday for me as I think the commercial side of it is way to prominent.  Christmas was meant to be with family and friends and enjoy each others company.  That is what Hillary and I did.  There are not a lot of photos of presents as the best present I had this year was Hillary's visit.  It has been awesome.  I did capture a few shots for you to see.


Yes we waited for Santa...



All this way and she decides to text...


Okay if you can't beat them at least show me what you are doing!


Okay if I understand this correctly you have to do all that to even send a message.  Isn't it easier to just call?

Ah the Christmas feast grilled steaks, peas and mushrooms, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, salad, croissants, and washed it all down with Big Red.  Awesome meal for an awesome season.  Merry Christmas everyone and always remember the reason for this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment